Anova Financial uses custodial relationships with financial institutions to facilitate depositor
transactions. We enter into these relationships because the institutions have a demonstrated
ability to serve their clients in a fiduciary capacity and provide a secure method for making
sure your transactions are completed accurately and efficiently.
ANOVA is a member of the Independent Community Bankers Association (ICBA).
In addition, ANOVA is an exclusive endorsed vendor of the following state banking associations:
- North Carolina Bankers Association (NCBA/CBS) since 2005,
- Texas Bankers Association (TBA/TBASCO) since 2009,
- Virginia Bankers Association (VBA MSI) since 2010
- New York Bankers Association (NYBA/NYBSCO) since 2010, and
- Idaho Bankers Association (IBA) since 2010